The Life of ME!

The Life of ME!

Friday, September 14, 2012

animals and desperation :P

so, its 11:02 am on a friday morning. I dont have classes on fridays and I have an on call for work later tonight so its just a day for me so far. I get tired of these days bc it gets pretty boring. I should be grateful for it though huh? I'm watching animal cops bc there isnt much on. will change the channel soon though bc this show is so depressing. I looove animals. and to see that ppl treat animals like they do on this show breaks my heart. I currently have 2 dogs and a cat. the dogs are Georgia- a chow and border collie mix. and Dixie- a black lab and great pyranese mix. Dixie is a grumpy big dog and Georgia is so fun and loving. I've had her ever since she was 4 months old when we rescued her from near death in the state of Georgia. Hence the name :). The kitty is named patrick. Hes fat and the typical lazy sun-bathing cat. I love him to death. he loves to be pet and likes to lick even though his tongue hurts haha. 
anyways, i think i wanna do some research to search some other blog sites. bc i feel like im not getting any publicity on this one lol. i know my blogs arent super exciting. but it would just be nice to have some followers and even follow ppl to read posts. IF anyone reads this, lol, follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment