The Life of ME!

The Life of ME!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

birthday

Is it me or is writing on a dry erase board the funnest thing ever? haha. so my birthday is coming up soon. I will be turning 20. If you're awesome, you would know about Loteria. well my birthday party is gonna be a loteria party. My uncle will be throwing it for me and its also gonna be a costume party where we dress up as loteria characters. I cant wait. idk who i want to dress up as yet. probably El Apache or El Valiente. BTW, Loteria is mexican bingo.
people are waiting for me to email them my wish list of what i want. I only thought of three things. its so hard to think of what i want. So far its just a gift card for amazon, rosetta stone for spanish, and a camera bag for my canon.
Now, I have been trying to learn spanish for about 5 or 6 years now. Through high school and my own personal summer classes. I grew up as spanish being a big part of my life. my dads side of the family is mexican and im so ashamed that i have not learned spanish yet. I know a great deal, but i want to be very fluent and comfortable with it. I am definitely hoping to get rosetta stone :). Im thinking of also asking for an iPOD doc for my iphone 4 but i already have nice bose speakers. I just like that the docs have a radio and it charges.
anyways, im making a pizza before work. I work in retail at a childrens store. for about a yr now. pay sucks and customers are mean, but my coworkers and managers are awesome and really good friends of mine.
ok, off to enjoy some grub :)

comment pls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment