The Life of ME!

The Life of ME!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

So Naive

Well, havent been on here in about 2 years. I hope to make a habit of blogging. I know its just the internet, but doesnt it just feel better to put your thoughts down?? i would get a diary, but its so hard to adjust yourself from typing to actually writing. isnt it sad? 
anyways, watching the news about these riots in Yemen over this stupid video someone in america put up that degrades the Islam religion. I don't choose to think I am better than any other religion, but to be honest, i believe that my BELIEFS are more civilized that most. 

Agnostic:
a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause,as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.

There is no physical proof of all these Gods. Do you really think that if there was a God or Jesus, he would make us have these shallow close minded and intolerable beliefs of man kind? He died for us to be cleansed of our sins and live happily with our brothers and sisters. it seems to be that God is a flip flopper. Lol. Or are we just making up as we go along? that's what it seems like to me. I may not believe in an all mighty presence, but i DO believe we should love and be loved by family, friends, and our neighbors. Nothing makes me more angry than those people out there who suppress the freedoms of others and/or believe they are as mighty as "God" just bc they live their naive lives through a book. now to clarify, I don't hate people who are religious. I hate religion that is used to brain wash people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment